2017-2018 FFSP Annual Membership Meeting
Please join us for Florida Foundation Seed Producers, Inc.’s 2017-18 Annual Membership Meeting and Convention on Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at the UF/IFAS Plant Science Research and Education Unit in Citra, Florida. The meeting with start at 9:30 AM Eastern.
We have an excellent program planned with the following presentations:
- Dr. Jacqueline Burns, UF/IFAS Dean for Research and Director of the Florida Agricultural Experiment Station – Update on activities and programs within UF/IFAS
- Dr. Barry Tillman – Associate Professor, UF/IFAS – 2018 Peanut Variety Update
- Dr. Patricio Munoz – Assistant Professor, UF/IFAS – Blueberry Breeding Program Update and New Blueberry Varieties
- Dr. German Sandoya Miranda – Assistant Professor, UF/IFAS – Lettuce Breeding Program Update
- Dr. Marcio Resende, Assistant Professor – UF/IFAS – Sweet Corn Breeding Program Update
- Dr. Jim Bostick – Executive Vice President, Southern Seed Certification Agency – Seed Certification Updates
Lunch will be served following the meeting.